American Homestead Christmas – 21 Felt & Fabrics Projects for Homemade Holidays [Ellen Murphy – C&T]
Simple-to-stitch projects make cheerful gifts
American Homestead is back again—this time with charming small projects you can sew anytime, anywhere. Ellen Murphy shares 21 embroidered felt and quilted designs for the holidays in her signature folk-art style. These classic patterns can be stitched up in alternate colors to be suitable all year-round. Festive projects, from all-new felt ornaments to cheerful stockings, make treasured gifts for family and friends.
- 21 brand-new designs from American Homestead
- No turned edges! Wool felt appliqué is easy to sew
- Palm-sized projects are completely portable
- Make cherished gifts for teachers, friends, and co-workers
- Pieced quilt and table runner, plus embroidered tree skirt, mantel decor, and more