Handi Quilter continually adds new rulers to the line-up and you will welcome them with open arms. Come learn about their features, how to use them and what you can accomplish with this cadre of handy new rulers. Sized to fit your hand and designed to make ruler work easier, you’ll be reaching for these rulers again and again!
• Customize your quilt with crosshatching and straight-line quilting from every angle.
• Develop an inventory of arc designs you’ll love.
• Perfect pebbles are now in reach.
• Reshape the clamshell for an updated modern look.
• Learn about how stitch-in-the-ditch quilting can be both fun and easy to do!
Come join us for this lecture demo class taught by Handi Quilter Educator Adam Rateliff.
And with all our longarm events, we offer door prizes, snacks, and special discounts.
Other classes this weekend:Stepping Stones to Quilting Your First QuiltCreative Textures and FillsLongarm Toy BoxIntroduction to Pro-Stitcher (computerized longarm)