Meandering is the easiest and most common filler for background space – but there are countless other creative design elements to use instead. Come expand your design portfolio by learning the stitch path of a wide variety of creative filler designs. Learn which designs lend themselves best to micro-quilting, and how to use Micro Handles for best results.
• Select appropriate fills to complement design style
• Create special effects with different fillers
• Scale the fill design size appropriately
• Evenly place and space fills
• Effectively use HQ Micro Handles
Come join us for this lecture demo class taught by Handi Quilter Educator Adam Rateliff.
And with all our longarm events, we offer door prizes, snacks, and special discounts.
Other classes this weekend:Stepping Stones to Quilting Your First QuiltNew Kids On The Block (Rulers)Longarm Toy BoxIntroduction to Pro-Stitcher (computerized longarm)