Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or considering a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with a Pro-Stitcher.
TOPICS INCLUDE: • Overview of support resources available on-line
• Overview of menu and basic functions and design catalog
• Fit a design to a block using Skew and Resize, XForm and Align
• Demonstration of the Pro-Stitcher Simulator
• Overview of Art & Stitch
• What’s the difference between Reposition, Nudge and Drag and Drop?
• The many ways to describe an Area on your quilt
• Using Skew 1 vs Skew 2
• Set up, crop, wrap and advance edge-to-edge designs
• Quilt straight lines the easy way with Move and Channel Locks
Bring your laptop to try out the Pro-Stitcher Simulator.
Come join us for this lecture demo class taught by Handi Quilter Educator Adam Rateliff.
And with all our longarm events, we offer door prizes, snacks, and special discounts.
Other classes this weekend:Stepping Stones to Quilting Your First QuiltNew Kids On The Block (Rulers)Creative Textures and FillsLongarm Toy Box