Come expand your design portfolio by learning the stitch path of a wide variety of creative filler designs.
Meandering is the easiest and most common filler for background space – but there are countless other creative design elements to use instead. Come expand your design portfolio by learning the stitch path of a wide variety of creative filler designs. Learn which designs lend themselves best to micro-quilting, and how to use Micro Handles for best results.
• Select appropriate fills to complement design style
• Create special effects with different fillers
• Scale the fill design size appropriately
• Evenly place and space fills
• Effectively use HQ Micro Handles
Hands-on instruction (limit 2 per machine) with a Handi Quilter national educator.
No experience necessary. Just come and play. We provide the new HQ Amara machines and everything you need to stitch, plus lunch.