GO! Baby Bib by Accuquilt
The GO! Baby Bib die makes DIY and personalized baby gifts a breeze. Create 3 complete baby bibs in just one pass through your AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Big fabric cutter. Perfect for cotton, fleece, flannel, CuddleⓇ, terry cloth and more, the fat-quarter friendly finished size is designed to work with embroidery or GO! appliqué shapes 5 inches or smaller.
- Compatible with GO! Big (55500) & GO! (55100S) Fabric Cutters
- Recommended Cutting Mat: 10" x 24" Cutting Mat (55113) (not included)
- Die Board Size: 10" x 24"
- Cut Size: 8" W x 12 1/2" H (20.3 cm x 31.8 cm)
- Finished Size: 7 1/2" W x 12" H (19.1 cm x 30.5 cm)
How to Die Cut Baby Bibs: For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
TIP: The die is designed to cut three complete baby bibs in one pass through the cutter.
For each color: Cut 1—13" x width of fabric (WOF) strip. Position nap to bottom of bib on die. (Cuddle® fabric is 60" wide.) Fanfold to 8 1/2" on die. Sub cut into 6 baby bibs—3 right facing and 3 left facing.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Baby Bib Die:
- Due to popular demand, the GO! Baby Bib die is now available in both GO! And Studio.
- If you need a baby gift or just want an easy sewing project, this baby bib pattern can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily!
- GO! Baby Bib is a DIY ("do-it-yourself") Project die. These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No template required. The GO! Baby Bib die includes a standard-sized baby bib shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut 3 complete baby bibs in one pass thru the cutter (2 cuts needed per baby bib).
- Make baby bibs out of a variety of fabrics cut with your GO! Baby Bib die: flannel, terry cloth, waffle fabric, Cuddle® fabrics, cotton and more!
- Make it personal! GO! Baby Bib is designed to work with GO! Applique shapes that are 5" or smaller or embellishing with embroidery.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.
- Fat Quarter Friendly
Storage: Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.