Churchmouse Classroom: The Learn-To-Crochet Companion
Churchmouse Classroom: The Learn-To-Crochet Companion by Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
You'll be crocheting in no time.
In our shop, we knitters continue to fall in love with crochet. There are things crochet can do that knitting just can't!
The Learn-To-Crochet Companion is a 16-page booklet that uses more than 150 instructional photos that will turn you into an accomplished crocheter. Just follow the steps! With The Companion by your side, you can even begin one of the First Projects patterns in the Churchmouse Classroom collection.
Photo Tutorials in this Pattern:
- Choosing and preparing your yarn
- Getting started: slip knots and how to hold your hook and yarn
- Making a chain
- How to perform a variety of crochet stitches: single, double, half double, treble, and slip stitch
- Keeping your edges straight
- Working in rounds
- Increasing and decreasing
- Finishing and blocking
- Swatching for gauge and fabric