Join As You Go Crochet DVD
by Lily Chin [Interweave Crochet Workshop]
Crochet master Lily Chin teaches you how to eliminate sewing by adding new stitches to crocheted fabric.
In over two hours of instruction, she gives you the tools to create more polished, more enjoyable crochet with her innovative technique. Lily demonstrated how to join pieces in a variety of gauges, pattern stitches, and stitch heights.
With this video, you’ll learn every trick to seamlessly join crochet:
- Add new crochet to any side of a complicated piece—invisibly!
- Connect single, half-double, double, and pattern stitches—even Tunisian crochet
- Create graphic, easy color work without bobbins or intarsia
- Build garments piece by piece—seamlessly
- Crochet strip afghans without sewing them together
With this video, you can put away your needle, pick up your hook, and get back to what you enjoy most: crocheting.