GO! Coffee & Tea Medley by Accuquilt
Perfect for coffee and/or tea lovers alike, you’re sure to find dozens of creative uses for the charming shapes on this special, limited edition die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6" x 12" (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) (Item 55112)
How to Die Cut Coffee & Tea Medley Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Coffee & Tea Medley Die:
- Coffee To-go Cup: Cut and fuse 3 3/8" x 5" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 to-go cups across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 80 to-go cups.
- Lid: Cut and fuse 3 3/8" x 1 1/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 35 lids across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 350 lids.
- Sleeve: Cut and fuse 3" x 2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 20 sleeves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 240 sleeves.
- Cup: Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 3" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 13 cups across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 104 cups.
- Saucer: Cut and fuse 4 1/8" x 1 5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 24 saucers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 192 saucers.
- Perfect for coffee and/or tea lovers alike! Make quick and easy wall hangings, mug rugs, tea towels, table runners and other gifts for family and friends or for yourself.
- Get creative! Combine GO! Qube pieced blocks or your favorite Block on Board® block with coffee and/or tea applique shapes.
- Coffee and tea go hand-in-hand with quilting so this motif appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- GO! Coffee & Tea Medley includes five unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray.
- Make quick appliqués by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($ 22 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use – Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam – Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use – No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a god idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.